- Arsenal Transfer Rumours: Jovetic, Diame & Thauvin LatestPosted 122 days ago
- Arsenal Transfer Rumours: Wenger Preparing Late Bid For GourcuffPosted 129 days ago
- Wenger: Fabregas Will Return To ArsenalPosted 131 days ago
- Wenger: ‘Priority Is To Get Injured Players Back NOT Buying New Faces’Posted 133 days ago
- Yann M’Vila Confirms He Wants Move – Arsenal Reported To Be In TalksPosted 134 days ago
Arsenal Transfer Rumours: Wenger Eyes £22m Fellaini
Interesting report doing the rounds today Gooners with the Daily Mail one of several media outlets claiming Arsenal are interested in Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini – who has a £22m release clause in his contract.
The giant Belgian only signed a new deal with the Toffees at the end of 2011 but it’s understood he insisted on inserting a clause that would let him leave to a ‘top-four’ club if an offer of £22m was tabled.
Chelsea and Manchester United have also been credited with interest, and lets be honest if Fellaini is available Manchester City will no doubt also be sniffing around, so it’s going to be a tough task to land the afro-haired attacker.
Fellaini would be a ‘dream’ signing for many fans. His versatility would be a huge asset with the 6 foot 4 inch Belgian able to play in midfield or up front and he has shown he knows where the goal is with 9 strikes already this season (including a goal against Arsenal).
Click here for more Arsenal Transfer Rumours
But I’m not going to get my hopes up on this one. Not only is the fee well beyond what Arsene Wenger likes to pay, the competition would be fierce and we’d never be able to offer the kind of wages the Chelsea’s of this world can.
So I’m only think there’s a 2/5 chance of of Arsenal signing Fellaini. What would you rate it?